Wednesday, July 16, 2014

30 Most Breathtaking Photos!


“What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” – Karl Lagerfeld
Every picture has a secret and a different meaning to everyone. They capture moments of truth, care, love, war and anything that a human heart can feel… This list of 30 breathtaking photos, having subjects from nature’s fury to war to unconditional love that would surely leave us with a personal message of our own imagination….

1. You know you’re in love only when you can close your eyes in the ocean of trust.
cat dog

2. The smile says it all…. What more are we than a puppet?
smiling toy

3. There is more than just collecting flowers…. Spring Season at its peak…
collecting flowers

4. During the massive flood in India in 2011, this brave heart saved as many as he could….
massive flood

5. No photoshop… Simply caught in the act.
No photoshop

6. A tough journey starts with a single step….
tough journey

7. I am the future.
I am the future

8. Freefall never better than this.
freefall

9. An Afghani offers tea to an American Soldier.
Make us like you

10. Stairway to Heaven.
Stairway to Heaven

11. Let not the mirror change you.
mirror change

12. Who cares, what the F*** he says.
what he says

13. Never before I quit Trying.
Never before quit Trying

14. I alone can stand him.












 
15. The smell of you still lingers around me.
The smell of you still lingers

16. Are you for Real?
real

17. So you think I can’t Fly?
I couldn’t Fly

18. Its more of flying than walking.
more of flying than walking

19. The eye I tell you is the power to all.
eye I tell you

20. Lord, what shall I say? You see it all. This is your creation.
This is your creation

21. Wish I could feel the same in front of my television.
front of my television

22. In Chicago Jan 23, 200 Firefighters are in a battle to save an abandoned Warehouse where fire was uncontrollable and the temperature, the picture says it all….
Chicago Jan 23 200

23. A Chinese priest makes him rest in peace. Life and death face to face.
Chinese priest

24. So you think you can dance?
dance

25. I chose to live.
choose to live

26. Never before 1000’s of couple were married together….
1000’s of couples

27. Maha Kumbh Mela – the largest spiritual gathering on the planet, held every 12 years.
Maha Kumbh Mela

28. It never gives us any warning. It just swallows us all in.
swallows us all

29. The roars of water.
roars of water

30. The way it ends is simply perfect.
simply perfect

Also Read: 10 Totally Cool Natural Phenomena to witness before you Die!

No comments:

Post a Comment