Saturday, March 16, 2019

Respected  sir, 
As requested to your self earlier that my wife namely usha koul  is suffering from cancer  and is under the treatment of MATA VESHAV DEVI NARAYAN HOSPITAL , I submitted medical bills to relief commissioner Jammu on the instructions of DC ,Jammu  last year but the relief  commissioner  did not settle the claim till date which is gravely shocking , according to  him he has send the bills to director Health services, but since i do not know what happens to bills.sir what is my fault  ? That unfortunately i am migrant.unable pay bribe from  top to bottom, nor i have any duplicate ration card ,  Please tell me sir how much i have to pay bribe to  concerned officials . why did not he  settle my medical claim bills , my fault is only that I am migrant and unable to pay bribe .Please guide me what  i will do as i am poor pensioner . Nor the officials  talk there in proper  manner as they do not know how to talk with old aged  person . Please direct the concern officer to settle the bills  immediately so i may not suffer further . Please  got my case solved   that wii be your most kindness .Relief commissioner remains busy  in Duplicate and fraudulent ration cards  and do not pay  any  heed to such cases which r very important and needs top priority.sir common curtsy demands  that such cases  needs to be be settled on top priority  but useless  and corrupt officials  of RC  remains always busy in collecting  money and cheating people , respected sir even we have have to provide our own file cover to them , sir whee the stationery of the concern office goes. only filling their pockets . Sir  please ask relief commissioner  to settle my claim at one and do not compel me open my mouth in public and media .the concern officer and his officials  will kill people for filling their own pockets .Please for god sake help me, that will be  yours most kindness . thanking you sir yours faithfully ashok koul

No comments:

Post a Comment