Wednesday, June 12, 2019

governor

Respected sir, It seems that have no control over government ,so your kind and great self is avoiding my problem very tactfully , please intimate me what is my fault , i am Hindu or citizen of Kashmir , respected sir, common courtesy demands that such cases requires top priority,but surprising to note a head of the state is giving encouragement to anti national elements i mean relief commissioner and his colleges .the corrupt relief commissioner and co . is busy in making fraudulent ration cards , cheating people and so on.Sir my wife is suffering from cancer i submitted bills to him on 15.10.2018.since the bills are pending with him , for want of bribe. some officials are demanding bribe for this.where from i will pay bribe to him .I requested to your self many times but useless my appeal to u sir is kindly settle my medical claims of my wife usha koul on emergency basis as she is suffering from cancer, or tell me how much i have to pay him. when i goes there he tells me officer is on tour and theconern clerk is not present. I requested him many times and appealed to u vide your nos 9990009886,999000988888881886.999001141744.999001102243 and so on the concern offical intimated you before months he will release all amount with in day . But he send the case to director Health service , but with out cinf the case he send the case bach raising objections already cleared be my. I visited his office many times but but my all efforts went in vain. before a months i go there he has raised such objections which is already cleared. this clearly shows the officials are working with closed eyes or wnat bribe . sir my bills amount is RS 4 lack + and he is giving me ts 80oo0/ rest his officials has to pay in their pockets.Kindly hear my appeal and knowing the condition of my heart and mind direct relief commissioner to settle my claims . Sir if the near and dear ones of corrupt official will get cancer what they wiil do please tellme, so my humble request is kindly release my medical claim and if there are some relaxations needed they may please be granted , The concerns officials are not hearing Honorable PM . shame on them so please solve my case in the interest of humanity . or i will set my self ablaze before your kinnd self. Now i have turned up to 70 i am able to go the officials of corrupt officials . sorry for being rude .............yours faithfully..ashok koul VERY VERY SORRY FOR BEING A RUDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment